- Strong pipeline of client referrals allowing you to focus on the clients
- Join a national Speech Pathology team and enjoy robust clinical practice approach
We're keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
Supporting people with alternative and augmentative communication or feeding difficulties, you will enjoy a varied caseload within our hub and out in the community.
Working as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will plan, monitor and review client outcomes in line with NDIS funding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups varying from a pediatric to adult.
What's on offer?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in:
- We take care of operations allowing you to do what you do best - treating clients!
- Robust clinical practice model which includes supervision and Communities of Practice
- Connect to a national team of Speech Pathologists to share expertise
- Our professional team is genuinely committed, welcoming and supportive
- Benefits such as purchased leave, long service leave after 5 years and salary packaging options available!
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist who is looking for full time position in Coffs Harbour servicing the Coffs Harbour/Grafton Region.
You will have
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach.
- Adaptable and can do attitude' to effortlessly adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- SPA registration essential.
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).