We want to hear from people who see ability, with the resilience to adapt their approach to each client while navigating the ins and outs of the NDIS system.
Your new role
You will support children and adults with alternative and augmentative communication needs. We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
Due to client demand we are considering full time and part time candidates in Melrose Park/Salisbury, school hours considered. We also have a 12 month maternity leave contract available.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist. What we need from you is:
- Experience providing communication support to people with a disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work as part of a small team and connect to peers using technology
- Current driver’s licence and ability to travel to clients
- DCSI Disability Services and Child Related Employment Checks
- Full Time, Part Time and School hours are considered
Your new organisation
We support people to live their best life. Having celebrated 200 years of helping people in 2014, we are Australia’s oldest not-for-profit, and our focus has always been on the client. That support includes our employees, and you will have access to:
- Mobile working tools
- Ability to work from home or other hubs
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Purchased leave and access to Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Novated lease & employee discount program
- Monthly recognition program to celebrate all successes, big and small.
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).