Due to internal promotion we are looking for a senior case manager.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a motivated team, positively influence the experience of children, their family and carers in out of home care (OOHC) and work in collaboration with the team leader to continue to strive for positive outcomes for the children we case manage.
Our Senior Social Worker/Case Manager is more than an experienced worker with a reduced caseload!
You are part of our area management team with exposure to a wide range of leadership areas. You will run the teams reflective practice group to promote self-care and practice excellence. You will directly supervise the teams support worker.
Terms: Ongoing full time role based in Hurstville, NSW.
Your new team
You will work with case managers (internally known as child and family practitioner), support worker and the program operations team.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and put the child/young person at the centre of everything we do.
- Support to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours (in accordance with the team and program needs)
- Be set up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Accrued Day Off (ADO’s) & purchased leave available
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program
- Novated leases & pool cars available
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager (5+ years) you will have
- Strong track record identifying and addressing child protection concerns and/or in OOHC
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to mentor and support colleagues to improve practice outcomes
- Ability to engage resistant clients and people from all cultures and walks of life
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s licence
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Margarita Olley on 0406 380 608 to discuss the role in more detail.
Internally this role is called a Senior Practitioner.