Our Brighter Futures Services strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
You will engage and support at-risk families to make different choices for their children. You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: Permanent full-time position available based in Macquarie Park
Who’s the team?
We are a team of Social Workers, Case Managers and Psychologists with a supportive Manager and regional Practice Support Manager.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and believe with the right support every parent has potential to make lasting life changes.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We support you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- We connect you with your peers & the greater organisation via technology
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have:
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Karen Britto on 0420 958 922 to discuss the role in more detail.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).