We enable children in Out Of Home Care (OOHC) to achieve to their highest potential. We support their carers and their birth parents to create a safe and secure environment so these children have a safe place to land.
To ensure the smooth operation of our service we require a special person to help the team function effectively.
About this role
As our Coordinator, you will support the successful running of our Out of Home Care service by
- Monitoring and reporting on program KPI’s and contractual obligations
- Coordinating programs audits to ensure compliance
- Ensuring program content is fit for purpose and available for the team
- Utilising internal and external systems to ensure data is accurate and updated
- Organising team events including team meetings
Terms: Part time contract position based in Hurstville, NSW.
Why this position?
- By doing your best work, you create a ripple effect impacting children/young people in care
- Work with highly experience Social Workers committed to improving the lives of children in care
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
You will have experience in a similar position supporting the effective running of a program and
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- The ability to balance multiple tasks, manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- Identify what issues require escalation, and what issues are within your scope to resolve
- Can do, outcomes focused attitude with the ability to work autonomously and contribute to team outcomes
- Experience in the Community Services Sector would be beneficial
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Vanessa Thambyah on 0468 554 197 for a confidential discussion.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).