We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
You will provide clinical supervision and support to Speech Pathologists working in the Western NSW region. You will keep your finger on the pulse by providing senior clinical support to children and adults with complex needs.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Dubbo including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Practitioner, Speech Pathologist, OT’s, physiotherapist and psychologist. We deliver services across Central and Western NSW, using technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full time position based in Dubbo
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia with significant practice experience and:
- Extensive experience working with people with a disability or those with complex needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide clinical supervision within framework guidelines
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Marco Hardacre on 0409 841 774 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 30 January 2018
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).