- We empower staff to learn on the job; practice development, coaching, mentoring
- We trust you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
Our Fostering Young Lives (FYL) team support Children in Out of Home Care (OOHC), their carers and their birth parents to create a safe and secure environment these children have a safe place to land.
As the Senior Practitioner, you will balance a complex case load. You will support colleagues through mentoring and coaching to achieve the best outcomes for children in our care. You will also provide supervision to case work assistants and/or students completing their practical experience component of their studies.
Your new team:
You will enjoy on the job training, support from our passionate team and your buddy will help you find your feet.
Some of our benefits:
- Mobile, tablet & the support to work flexibility
- Monthly accrued day off & ability to purchase additional eave
- Above award rates - covered by our Enterprise Agreement
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
- On the job training
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager (5+ years) you will have
- Strong track record identifying and addressing child protection concerns and/or in Out of Home Care
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to mentor and support colleagues to improve practice outcomes
- Ability to engage resistant clients and people from all cultures and walks of life
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Current driver’s license (pool cars are available)
- Most importantly a belief that every parent has potential
Internally this role is called a Senior Practitioner.
Ready to shape your next chapter? Apply below today!!
Call Lauren Blackburn on 0466 438 737 for a confidential discussion. Closing date Sunday 29 October 2017