We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
About your new role
As our Senior Administrator you primarily support our Company Secretary / General Counsel, while contributing as part of the Executive Administration team, to provide support to our National Office in Glebe. Your organisational skills and superior attention to detail ensure the preparation and execution of board and executive meetings occur seamlessly. You provide a professional concierge service to key stakeholders and your work approach supports the confidentiality of the role.
Providing high level administrative support to the Company Secretary / General Counsel, you will coordinate meetings and other events, including collation and distribution of board papers, preparation of agenda and supplementary information, diary and travel management and supporting team projects.
Terms: Permanent Part Time 20hrs per week – 5 hours per day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- Dynamic environment where no 2 days are the same
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Purchase additional leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging and employee discount program
You will have experience in a senior administrative role and;
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- A strong sense of autonomy and accountability with a quality focus
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality
- Work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Rebecca Weers on 02 8262 3452 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 4 October 2019
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).