We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
About your new role
As our Senior Administrator, you ensure a positive experience for our teams by ensuring the smooth running of our hub and providing high-level administrative support. This is an autonomous role that plays a key part within the organisation - you will provide reception coverage as the face of our organisation for visitors, and will provide guidance to our Administration Officer.
Supporting senior managers with their specific administrative needs, you will coordinate meetings and other events, diary and travel management and supporting team projects. You will be responsible for the development of this role while providing flexible service delivery.
Terms: Permanent full-time position based across Salisbury and Melrose Park.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- Dynamic environment where no 2 days are the same
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging and employee discount program
You will have experience in a busy office environment as a Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant and;
- Previous experience supporting senior management at EA level, managing multiple calendars
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a warm and welcome environment for visitors and staff
- Ability to take minutes
- Strong computer literacy, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality
- Work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
- Professional presentation
- Experience managing staff not essential but preferred
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Natalie de Leeuw on 0438 226 506 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 27 January 2020.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).