- Take the next step in your career, provide supervision & mentoring to other OT’s
- Positions available in our Hurstville & Liverpool
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS and provide quality services to clients.
Your new role!
As a Senior Occupational Therapist you will join a multi-disciplinary team providing therapy to children and adults at our hubs or in the community.
While we like our Clinicians to have specialty skills, we respond to client demand so ask for a level of flexibility from teams to work with a variety of clients as required.
You will provide clinical supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapists to ensure client are receiving high quality clinical services as they deepen their practice approach.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
Everyone is motivated by something different, here is a sample of what we could offer you
- A network of experience clinicians including our Practice Lead committed to improving outcomes for clients
- Peer Communities of Practice and lateral development opportunities so you continue to grow
- Purchasing additional annual leave to cover school holidays, extended overseas holidays or self-care
- Salary packaging, discounted gym membership, employee discount program and more
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity suits an experienced Occupational Therapist who is looking to progress their career and wants full or part time work in Hurstville OR Liverpool.
You will have
- Capacity to provide clinical supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapist
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to client needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool vehicles provided)
- AHPRA registration essential
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).