We're seeking an experienced Reporting & BI Developer looking for a more rewarding role. Join a leading not-for-profit and enjoy generous salary packing options!
Your new role
You will design and implement Business Intelligence solutions to support reporting and analytics across the organisation. These solutions will include operational reports and dashboards, enterprise data warehouse, data marts and cubes.
This position plays a key role within our Solutions Development team in laying the foundation for building a strategic enterprise data warehouse for The Benevolent Society.
Terms: Permanent full time position in Glebe
This role requires a high level of autonomous working so we are looking for someone with
- Ideally 5 + years’ experience in design, development and management of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of databases, data modelling, OLAP and ETL
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 & above and BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, MDS, SSAS)
- Solid applied knowledge in software development principles and best practices with a systems and process focus
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully engage a range of stakeholders
- Salary packaging - more in your take home pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Employee recognition program - be rewarded for the hard work you do
- Great office environment with bring your children and dogs to work days
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2011 we launched a $10million five year social benefit bond in partnership with CBA and Westpac to fund early intervention program Resilient Families
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Are you ready to take a bold step in your career?
Interested? Apply online below today!
Call Rashmi on 0427 601 607 for a confidential conversation.
No Recruitment Consultants/Agents
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).