We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
As our Psychologist, you will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills and their ability to participate in the community. You will assess and provide person-centred clinical interventions in a home/group home, school or respite setting.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a couple of things you might be interested in:
- Tools to work in a mobile way/with your clients
- Work from home and other flexible work arrangements supported
- Onboarding plan tailored to your experience
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
We have a robust clinical practice model which includes Individual Clinical/Practice Supervision, Group Supervision and Communities of Practice. Other professional development like building a path to Leadership and Yearly Scholarships are available for employees ready to drive their career.
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity could suit an experienced Psychologist or recently qualified Psych who is looking for work in
- East Maitland
- Wagga Wagga
Part time and full time opportunities available. Paid under the Health Professionals Award.
You will have
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable, can do attitude to effortless adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- Current NSW drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided)
- AHPRA registration
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).