- Varied caseload - children to adults with strong pipeline of referrals
- Supervision, communities of practice & a national team of passionate practitioners
- We use technology to connect our Psych & Behaviour Support team across geographies
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour. You will assess and provide person-centred interventions in a home/group home, school or respite setting in line with the persons NDIS plan
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a couple of things you might be interested in:
- Tools to work in a mobile way/with your clients
- Onboarding plan tailored to your experience
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity could suit an experienced Psychologist who is looking for full time work in Coolangatta, Queensland.
You will have
- Experience supporting children and adults with intellectual disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable, can do attitude to effortless adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- Current NSW drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience conducting a functional assessment of behaviour and developing individualised plans to provide guidance to families and service providers is highly desirable
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).