We need people who see ability! Occupational Therapists who put the needs of their clients at the centre of everything they do!
Your new role
As our Occupational Therapist, you will be supporting children and adults from all walks of life to achieve their goals. Navigating the NDIS system, you will conduct assessments and provide person-centred therapeutic services in a home, school or respite setting.
You will make use of our robust clinical practice model which includes individual clinical practice supervision, group supervision and communities of practice. Take charge of your professional development with access to an in-house leadership essentials course, to build your path to leadership. We also offer 5 full scholarships to employees across the organisation each year!
This is a full time position based in Griffith, NSW. Part time considered.
Your new organisation
We support people to live their best life, with our focus always being on the client. That support includes our employees, and you will have access to:
- Mobile working tools
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Ongoing training and supervision offered
- Purchased leave & access to Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Novated lease & an employee discount program on everyday purchases
- Monthly recognition program to celebrate all successes, big and small.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist or recent graduate. What we need from you is:
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach
- Adaptability, a can do' attitude with the ability to effortlessly adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans
- A current drivers licence and the ability to travel to clients (pool cars available)
- Current AHPRA registration (essential)
Are you ready to give back to your community and live your best work life?
Call Mark on 0418 786 864 for a confidential discussion, and apply online today!
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).