Are you looking for your next challenge?
Enjoy country music? Well, Tamworth is known for their best country music festival!
Your new role
As our Occupational Therapist, you will be supporting children and adults from all walks of life to achieve their goals. Navigating the NDIS system, you will conduct assessments and provide person-centred therapeutic services in a home, school or respite setting.
This is a Part Time position based in Tamworth.
Your new organisation
We support people to live their best life, with our focus always being on the client. That support includes our employees, and you will have access to:
- Mobile working tools
- Hours required to work is a minimum of 22 hours a week
- A tailored on boarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Ongoing training and supervision offered
- Purchased leave & access to Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Novated lease & an employee discount program on everyday purchases
- Monthly recognition program to celebrate all successes, big and small.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist or recent graduate. What we need from you is:
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach
- Adaptability, a can do' attitude with the ability to effortlessly adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans
- A current drivers licence and the ability to travel to clients (pool cars available)
- Current AHPRA registration (essential)
Are you ready to give back to your community and live your best work life?
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 for a confidential discussion, and apply online today!
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).