We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life using your clinical expertise in the areas of self-care, environmental modifications, positioning, equipment, and sensory processing. We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
This full time permanent opportunity could suit an experienced OT; we will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills.
This is a full time position based in Broadmeadow.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with disability including equipment prescription, addressing sensory needs and home modifications
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 23 April 2020.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).