Love making a difference in people’s life as a Occupational Therapist?
Looking for your next challenge? The Benevolent Society is the right place for you.
We have opportunities for Occupational Therapists across Sydney and Rural areas NSW. Work in our fast paced Sydney hubs; Hurstville, Liverpool or Werrington or if you want the true country/beach lifestyle we have our rural hubs; Bega, Broken Hill, Griffith, Mudgee, Port Macquarie, Tamworth and Wagga Wagga.
Why work with us?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in:
- Varied client group: Paediatric to adults with an NDIS plan
- Part time and full time options considered
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Strong practice focus – regular clinical supervision and communities of practice to share expertise
- Development pathways into practice and/or leadership
- Salary packaging, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres
- Multidisciplinary teams including Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators
Who are we looking for?
We want to speak to Occupational Therapist who have:
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided)
- AHPRA registration essential.
Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).