We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills, their capacity and ability to participate in the community. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, facilitating, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Hurstville. We deliver services across the Southern Region and use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy team across NSW.
These opportunities could suit an experienced OT or a recent graduate; we will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills.
Terms: 2 x permanent full-time roles available based in Hurstville
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meal and entertainment cards and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults to develop functional life skills
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Peta Morgan on 0401 674 802 to discuss the roles in more detail. Closing date 17 February 2019.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).