We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life using your clinical expertise in the areas of self-care, environmental modifications, positioning, equipment, and sensory processing. We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Central West NSW including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Practitioner, Speech Pathologist, OT’s and Physiotherapist.
This 12 month opportunity could suit an experienced OT or a recent graduate; we will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills.
Terms: 2 full-time positions available (1 x permanent and 1 x 12-month contract). Location is flexible - Mudgee, Dubbo, Bathurst or Orange.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with disability including equipment prescription, addressing sensory needs and home modifications
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Kylie on 0401 673 747 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 16 April 2018.