We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
As our Occupational Therapist you will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills and their ability to participate in the community. You will assess and provide person-centred therapeutic services in a home/group home, school or respite setting. In this role you will be working closely with a senior occupational therapist.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in:
- Tools to work in a mobile way
- Flexible work arrangements supported
- Onboarding plan tailored to your experience
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
We have a robust clinical practice model which includes Individual Clinical/Practice Supervision, Group Supervision and Communities of Practice. Other professional development like building a path to Leadership and Leadership Scholarships are available for employees ready to drive their career.
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist or recent graduate looking for part-time work in Port Macquarie. What we need from you is:
- Experience supporting children and adults using an evidence based approach
- Adaptability, a can do' attitude with the ability to effortlessly adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans
- A current drivers licence and the ability to travel to clients (pool cars available)
- Current AHPRA registration (essential)
Are you ready to shape your next chapter? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).