- Can you see a better way to support people with a disability?
- Would you like more time to understand the needs of your clients?
- Are you driven by working on the toughest cases?
At The Benevolent Society, we support people of all ages with a disability to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills, their capacity and ability to participate in the community. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, facilitating, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Broadmeadow. We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy (OT) team across NSW.
Terms: Part-time (3 days per week) role based in Broadmeadow
You will be a qualified OT registered with AHPRA and have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience supporting children and adults with fine and gross motor skills
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidiscplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients where required
- Salary packaging and employee discount programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated leases
- Accrued days off
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Be the change. Are you ready to be there for when it counts? Apply online now!!
For urgent enquires only please email firstname.lastname@example.org (No applications will be accepted via this email address)
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).