We are building a professional, dynamic and collaborative Corporate Services team as we shape our next chapter with our property strategy. Join us on our journey to create the smart office – an activity based working, agile and flexible workplace.
Your new role
In this hands on role, we are seeking an experienced property manager with a broad range of skills to oversee the management of our lease negotiations, compliance and facilities management, as well as project management of our fit-outs across a growing portfolio. We currently operate from over 50 leasehold properties throughout NSW, QLD and SA.
You will support the organisation to achieve its strategic goal to create a great working environment for our staff, and welcoming space for our clients to connect with our services.
This is a permanent full-time role based in National Office, Glebe
As an experienced Property Manager, you will have:
- experience delivering the highest standards of property governance and a technical understanding of facilities and leasehold management, managing fit-outs, purchasing and tendering
- Be an ethical individual who demonstrates professionalism, integrity and respect in all business dealings
- Have an ability to manage fluid demands, interruptions and balance operational and strategic priorities
- Be customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Qualifications in project management and change management are desirable
- Salary packaging which means more in your take home pay
- Employee discount programs including Fitness Passport
- Novated leases
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you):
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- We launched Australia’s first social benefit bond to fund the Resilient Families program. Our Resilient Families Program achieved an 86 percent preservation rate for families proving the effectiveness of our framework
Will you help us shape the next chapter? Apply online today! For urgent questions call Carole Dunphy on 0429 036 938
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).