We’re seeking an experienced leader who can inspire a large and diverse team who provide services to people with a disability. We’re looking for someone to build the team’s profile in the community, while continuing to build on the quality and outcomes of our work. A leader who can embed our new ways of working and lead staff through change with clarity and direction. This is your opportunity to be at the heart of change.
Your new role:
By joining our Disability Services Leadership team, you will work alongside highly experienced, skilled Managers working together to implement our vision of best in breed services for people with a disability.
You will oversee the achievement of client outcomes and targets for employee engagement, financial performance, quality and risk management. You will balance the day to day demands of your team with implementation of our new operating model.
You will have the autonomy to effectively manage your teams while being fully supported by our Director, Operations.
Your new team are Allied Health Therapists, Behaviour Support Specialists, and Support Coordinators who provide services to clients in Goulburn & the Southern Highlands, Wollongong, Nowra and Bega. You can be based in any of our hubs and travel between sites to manage your team. Packaged vehicle included.
Why this role is right for you?
This is a professionally rewarding opportunity you will:
- Be part of embedding new ways of working across the region
- Work alongside highly experienced and passionate Managers and Practice Leaders, focused on delivering high quality and high impact services that are the best available
- Grow your region - your teams, their reputation within the community and their client network
- Most importantly, the satisfaction from seeing your team provide outstanding services to clients with complex disabilities.
What you need to succeed?
You will have a record of accomplishment at a senior management level and:
- Demonstrated experience in successful management of disability services under the NDIS
- Drive to innovate and develop agile, client focussed service delivery models underpinned by practice excellence
- Strong leadership presence to set standards and expectations and engage staff in their achievement
- Strong management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines, staff and client conflict resolution, performance management
- A high-level of integrity, flexible nature to adapt to a constantly changing environment and strong outcomes focus
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Tina McManus on 0403 763 375 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 23 August 2019.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).