We're seeking an experienced IT Implementation Specialist looking for a more rewarding role. Join a leading not-for-profit and enjoy generous salary packing options!
Your new role
This role is to provide expertise in IT implementations initially across enterprise applications and later other critical IT functions. This role is based in our modern Glebe office. The role covers implementations, enhancements and analysis to support The Benevolent Society’s drive to utilize IT capability and provide innovation and efficiencies throughout our organisation
This role requires a high level of autonomous working so we are looking for someone with
- Experience in implementations within the NFP sector in medium to large organisations
- Proven business analysis, process and data mapping skills
- Degree in IT or demonstrable experience
- Excellent organizing / Administration skills
Key functions of this role
- Coordinate IT Implementations and monitor costs throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Document all functional and non-functional requirements specifications (including any interface/integrations)
- Responsible for defining critical success criteria for testing to control how enhancements move from unit testing, through system testing, integration and UAT
- Provide support to users during go-live, cutover phases and post go-live of an IT implementation
- Provide the UAT testers and power users with a functional and technical escalation layer between the originator, project manager and vendor
- Salary packaging - more in your take home pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Employee recognition program - be rewarded for the hard work you do
- Great office environment with bring your children and dogs to work days
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Are you ready to take a bold step in your career?
Interested? Apply online below today!
Call Chris Roebuck – 0401673999 for a confidential discussion
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).