Independence and choice for older people is important. We love to see the smile on our client’s faces when we’ve been able to support them to remain at home and stay connected to their community for that little bit longer.
About the role
As a Home Care Worker, you will support older people and people with a disability to live independently in their own home. Providing services including light housework, meal preparation, laundry, shopping, personal care and transport, you can empower the person to live their best life.
We have casual positions available in the New England region, NSW.
What you need to succeed:
You will be passionate working with older people and have:
- Certificate 3, 4 or diploma in Aged Care, Home Care, Disability or similar
- Great people skills to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- Reliable and committed to provide quality care to ensure our clients remain living in their own home
- A current driver’s license, your own vehicle and a willingness to travel to client homes within the area
- Be available for shifts between the hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- A flexible working approach in offering choice to our clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Maree Rob on 0438 994 872 to discuss the role in more detail.
Internally this position is called Home Support Team Member.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).