We’d like to hear from people who are committed to providing the best support they can to busy Executives. People who like to work hard while sharing a laugh with colleagues. People who understand how to be part of a team while maintaining confidentiality.
Your new role:
You will provide high-level executive support to 2 Executive Directors enabling them to focus on their core purpose. You will triage requests and other matters to identify the level of urgency, risk and confidentiality ensuring appropriate action is taken. As part of a close knit team you will also support colleagues with ad-hoc projects.
Your ED’s are responsible for Finance & Corporate Services and Strategic Engagement, Research & Advocacy.
We strongly encourage older Australians to apply.
As an experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, you understand the dynamics at the executive level and;
- Pride yourself on ensuring the individuals you support are “ready to go”;
- Work independently, complete tasks on time and effectively manage interruptions;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to respectfully manage expectations with stakeholders;
- Understanding of what is commercially sensitive information and how to maintain confidentiality.
Why join TBS?
We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation providing support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We believe in a society where everyone can live their best life.
That includes our employees. Our benefits include
- Salary packaging (more money in your take-home pay)
- Ability to purchase leave & long service leave after 5 years
- We value families so flexibility and bring your children/dogs to work are normal for us
Interested? Apply below today!
For enquires contact Michelle Donovan on 02 8262 3511. Closing date 9 August.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).