- See evaluation making a difference to our practice, programs and services, and policy positions
- Measure and analyse client impact across our frontline services
We are looking for curious people who enjoy weaving data sources together to demonstrate the impact our Practitioners are having with clients. People who thrive on painting the picture through evaluation.
About your new role:
As our Evaluation Officer, you will provide evaluation expertise and services to our frontline operations to enable assessment of client outcomes, impact and service effectiveness.
Data is fragmented across our business. You will enjoy finding creative solutions and adapting your approach to achieve the desired outcome – offering meaningful analysis and insights to shape the future of practice and program design, and guide strategic decision-making.
As an experienced Researcher or Evaluator, you will have a relevant tertiary qualification and:
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis of results using large data sets
- Ability to present complex information simply to a range of audiences
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence and engage a range of stakeholders
- Be adaptable, take pride in a job well done and work independently
- Human services sector experience is an advantage
Why join TBS?
We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation providing support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We believe in a society where everyone can live their best life. That includes our employees. Our benefits include:
- Opportunity to work with real-world data and influence evaluation practice
- Salary packaging (more money in your take-home pay)
- Ability to purchase leave & long service leave after 5 years
- We value families so flexibility and bring your children/dogs to work are normal for us
Will you help us to shape the next chapter? Apply online now!
Call Alanna on 0430 034 767 for a confidential discussion. Closing date 29 September 2019.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).