At The Benevolent Society, we believe in a society where everyone can live their best life. We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
We have the exciting position for an End User Computing Specialist!
About the role:
You will manage and maintain The Benevolent Society Standard Operating Environment, Business and Desktop Applications, ensuring enterprise wide services, extended across multiple platforms, tools and process disciplines.
You will design, package, test and troubleshoot various desktop and business applications, while keeping abreast of new technology and future directions to ensure the streamlined operations of The Benevolent Society.
Terms: Permanent full time position in Glebe
What you need to succeed?
You will have:
- At least 5 years in Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) with experience in managing medium to large environments
- 5+ years of experience implementing/managing workstation and server management platforms, OS Image deployment and maintenance, software and patch deployment, and related technologies
- 5+ years knowledge and experience scripting with VBScript, Wise, Install Shield, PowerShell, SQL, ASDI and WMI
- Experience in other Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services (AD), Group Policies, Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) and/or System Centre Operations Manager, System Centre Essentials and WSUS is desired.
- Be adaptable with a solutions/outcomes focus and the ability to communicate clearly and respectful with colleagues and suppliers
- Have valid work rights for Australia
Why this opportunity?
- You want to take charge of a hybrid role, encompassing both the Desktop and Business application aspects of the standard operating environment
- Want to “give back” by joining a Not for Profit making a difference through strong commercial focus
- Enjoy salary-packaging, discounts on everyday purchases, ability to purchase additional leave and more!
Interested? Apply online below today!
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).