- Casual work supporting clients in Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast
- Strong pipeline of client referrals allowing you to focus on the clients
- Empower people with a disability to live their best life!
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
You will support people with a disability meet their nutritional needs in a community and home setting to enhance their quality of life.
Working as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will plan, monitor and review client outcomes in line with NDIS funding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups varying from paediatric to adult.
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity suits a Dietitian who is looking for casual work servicing the Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast communities.
You will have
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach.
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- Ideally an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD)
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Zeljka on 02 69171284 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).