- Help give voice to marginalised and disadvantaged people and communities
- Join our fun, collaborative team who share a passion for chocolate, great food and stories
- Preference for part-time staff who can join our team and work family
About the role:
You will be the first point of contact for all current and potential clients who are older people, people with a disability as well as children and families. You will be provided with ongoing professional training and development to assess client's eligibility for services, identify risks and vulnerabilities, connect customers to specialist teams based on their needs, goals and requirements, assist callers navigate funding systems and link them to suitable support services.
Why is this opportunity right for you?
- You get to work with a team of Allied Health Professionals & Social Workers
- You enjoy when a confused, frustrated or overwhelmed client leaves your interaction feeling heard with the right information or referral to go forward
- Generous leave arrangements up to 6 weeks with an option of purchased leave sounds good to you
- Tax free salary options as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI)
You are a positive and proactive person seeking to grow and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment who has:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) including cross cultural awareness
- Demonstrated computer skills including CRM systems
And at least two of these:
- Certificate III or IV or a Diploma in aged care, community care, disability services, community services or related area
- Experience working in an organisation that provides health or community services
- Experience in either a call centre or high volume call environment
Apply online today! Call Siavash on 0401 676 975 for a confidential discussion.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).