- Newly created, full time position
- Dynamic consumer focused team with a great sense of humour
- Use your expertise to make a difference in the Not For Profit sector
Be there, when that moment comes
Everyone’s situation is unique. So, when we’re called upon to help, our individual approach is what has set The Benevolent Society apart since 1813.
We provide a range of support services for children, families, people with a disability and Older Australians.
About the role:
As our Consumer Marketing Specialist, you will support us to achieve our growth targets by executing our consumer marketing strategy. This includes
- Engage with the business (our frontline services) to understand their needs and the unique consumer requirements
- Plan and manage multi platform integrated marketing campaigns (digital and traditional)
- Evaluate campaigns against targets and objectives. Incorporating lessons learned into futures campaigns
- As part of our Salesforce implementation, build customer persona’s and map the customer experience
In addition to being part of shaping our next chapter, you will be challenged to make every dollar count. This role is best suited to someone who thinks on their feet, goes the extra mile and who likes get their sleeves rolled up.
Why the need for this role:
NDIS and Consumer Directed Care are changing how we attract, retain and engage with consumers, the end users of our services. We are re-shaping our Marketing team to respond to the needs of NDIS and Consumer Directed Care and have created a number of new positions.
Our team are passionate, solutions focused professionals – check us out on LinkedIn. We know how to balance hard work with a great sense of humour and how to support each other meet a deadline; yes that sometimes means packing boxes and unpacking marketing consumer data.
Some of our benefits:
- Genuine work life balance
- Family friendly workplace
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging
- Competitive, externally benchmarked salaries
What you need to succeed?
You will have experience in a similar Consumer Marketing or Advertising role and:
- Experience in acquisition and retention marketing across all channels including segmented marketing campaigns;
- A flare for writing and effortlessly communicating in the voice of the consumer;
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; competent at juggling workload;
- A proactive, “can do” approach to drive initiatives and do more with limited resources;
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to understand the business to create a better experience;
- Most importantly, you have a passion for the work that we do, a desire to learn about NDIS and the drive to grow our business
Apply below to join our team and be there when that moment comes.
Call Louise Genge on 02 8262 3424 for a confidential discussion. Closing date Monday 16 October 2017