Caring for a loved one is important work. Some days caring brings great joy, but some days it can be lonely or a little overwhelming. No matter how you feel today, our Carer’s Gateway will be just a phone call away. Carer’s Gateway is a new initiative to provide carers with information, support, counselling, and coaching.
As our Client Support Partner, you will assist a Carer’s who support a loved one receive assistance they desperately need. You will complete an assessment to create a plan which addresses the carers needs and aspirations. It may include emergency help i.e. Respite, Counselling, Coaching etc. It will be your role to see the need and point them in the right direction.
Why is this the role for you?
- You have a real passion around helping every person live their best life
- Be part of a newly created service offering much needed support to those who care for others
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & training
- Self-care is important; Monthly accrued day off (FT roles only) & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, novated leasing, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What we need from you?
- You will be experience as a Case Worker, Case Manager, Support Coordinator or Social Worker
- A passion for helping Carers live their best lives while they support a loved one to have a better quality of life.
- Ability to develop initial service plans in collaboration with the customer, carers, medical and allied health professionals and referring agencies as appropriate, ensuring it meets the customer’s needs, goals, preferences and eligibility.
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to create an experience where a caller quickly feels heard and comfortable, often at a time when the caller may feel emotional, confused or frustrated navigating systems they may not understand in time of emotional stress
Ready to join our new team? Ready for your next challenge & Ready to really make a difference?
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Contact Shanay Rokotavaga on 0438 634 951 to discuss this role further.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).