- Do you see ability not disability?
- Are you looking to gain exposure to engaging work and to make a difference?
- Want flexibility, supervision and to be part of a great team doing quality work?
Your new role
As a Client Support Partner, you will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life.
Using strengths based practice, you will identify your clients' specific needs, preferences and goals to promote their independence and participation in the community.
This is a full time position based in Dubbo.
You will have a relevant qualification and/or experience working within the Disability sector and:
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Previous experience in a billable environment supporting Participants receiving NDIS funding is highly desirable
- Current driver's licence and willingness to travel to clients where required
We support people to live their best life. As well as providing you with mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements, you can enjoy access to:
- A robust practice model and supervision
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Monthly accrued day off
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We're a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We've been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Are you ready to give someone hope? Apply online now!
For urgent questions contact Faz on 0401 675 408
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).