Your new role
As a Client Support Partner, you will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. You will use strengths based practice to support your clients to identify their specific needs, preferences and goals; to promote their independence and participation in the community.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary Disability Services team across Coffs Habour, including travel to Kempsie, Grafton, and Bellingen. We deliver services across the Northern Region and use technology to connect to our clients and our teams.
Terms: Permanent part-time role located in Coffs Harbour
You will have a relevant qualification and/or experience working within the Disability sector and:
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Experience working collaborate to enhance client outcomes
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Previous experience in a billable environment supporting Participants receiving NDIS funding is highly desirable
- Current driver's license and willingness to travel to clients where required
- Salary packaging & employee discount programs
- Novated leases
- Accrued days off
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We're a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We've been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Be the change. Are you ready to give someone hope? Apply online now!
For a confidential discussion call Faz on 0401 675 408.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).