Our Found for Young Parents Program supports young parents to build and develop positive relationships with their children.
With the right support, parents learn how to manage daily life in a way that works for them and their child and to broaden community connections.
Your new role:
You will engage and support young parents & their families.You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: Part time role (30 hours per week) based in Campbelltown, NSW.
Some of the benefits we offer
- Salary packaging,
- Flexible work arrangements,
- Purchasing additional leave,
- IT tools/devices to support working remotely,
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
What you need to succeed?
- At least 3 years experience working in supporting families with young children.
- Must have a solid understanding of all areas of child development such as developmental, social, emotional and neurological development etc
- Strong background in delivering Child Protection services to vulnerable families
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use technology in service delivery
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work remotely
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s licence
Interested? Apply online today!
For more details please call Michelle on 0411 547 738
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).