Our Brighter Futures Services strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection.
Your new role
You will engage and support at-risk families to make different choices for their children. You will undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs, and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks by using evidence informed practices, partnering with other services and supporting the family to shape their next chapter.
We are a team of Social Workers, Case Managers and Psychologists with a supportive Manager and Practice Leadership Unit.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and believe with the right support every parent has potential to make lasting life changes.
Terms: Ongoing, full time role based in Liverpool, NSW.
As an employee of The Benevolent Society, you can make the most of our:
- Salary packaging, Discounts on everyday purchases, discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work arrangements,
- Novated leases,
- Accrued days off, Purchasing additional leave,
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (essential)
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- Current driver’s licence
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Louise Thomas on 0427 088 693 or Belinda Joyce on 0401 676 642 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).