Our Supported Playgroups provide play-based environments for children to thrive, which link families to social and community support systems. Staff at the playgroups act as advocates for children and their families and provide support to enhance family functioning, promote healthy parenting, and boost wellbeing and child development.
Your new role:
You will support programs focused on the educational, social and emotional development of children (0-8) and families.
You will join our multi-disciplinary team including Educators, Teachers, Social Workers, Child Health Nurses, Speech Pathologist and Child Psychologist. Our centre has a culture of professional enquiry. Our programs are child-centred and culturally sensitive. Program planning, intake & assessment and case noting will be part of the role.
Terms: Part time positions based in Rosemeadow, NSW.
Some of our benefits:
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. Living your best life varies person to person and can change as life progresses. You might be interested in what TBS has to support you through your journey:
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
What you need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience in targeted early intervention program & supported playgroup
- Experience in Early childhood development with an understanding of attachment
- An in-depth understanding of social and emotional development and a willingness to increase this knowledge.
- Must have a licence and be comfortable driving TBS vehicles.
Interested? Apply Today!
Call Kristy on 0420959675 for more details.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).