Our Carers Respite and Community Support Centre provides a wide range of services including respite to carer’s of older people, people with dementia and people who have a disability. We work from a client focused brokerage model to meet the needs of people who work with us, be they support, care, social or health.
Your new role
As our Respite Coordinator, you will be the primary point of contact for people requiring respite services. You will complete assessments, provide information and coordinate suitable community based or in-home respite services for consumers, carers, and their families across NSW.
Terms: Full time contract based in Hurstville.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off, purchase additional leave
- $15,900 Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Pool cars available
What you need to succeed
You will be passionate for providing outstanding service to clients and:
- Case management experience in Ageing or Disability and a relevant tertiary qualification
- Work in a person centred, holistic way to achieve outcomes with clients
- Great people and customer services skills with the ability to engage people from all walks of life over the phone
- A natural team player with the ability to balance competing priorities, team work and self care
Interested? Apply online today!
Email Lyubov Rimer at Lyubov.Rimer@benevolent.org.au to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 13 October.
Internally this position is called a Home Support Partner.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).