Our Brighter Futures strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
Using evidence informed practice, you will conduct a holistic assessment of the families experiencing complex challenges. Your case plan will build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks, partner with other services and support the family to shape their next chapter.
Terms: 2 x full time 12 months contract based Orange providing outreach to surrounding areas
Who the team?
We are a team of Social Workers and Case Managers with a supportive Manager and regional Practice Support Manager.
We are committed to high quality work, very welcoming and believe with the right support every parent has potential to make lasting life changes.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We support you to work flexibly; from home or flexible hours
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Pay; above award rates (enterprise agreement) & salary packaging/sacrifice
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant tertiary qualification and current driver’s license
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Scott Turnbull on 0408 939 682 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 28 January 2018
Internally this role is called a Child & Family Practitioner.