- We challenge you to be your best
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Our team is passionate, committed to high quality work & very welcoming
Everyone’s situation is unique. So, when we’re called upon to help, our individual approach is what has set The Benevolent Society apart since 1813.
Brighter Futures reduce the number of children entering Out of Home Care. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role:
You will provide case management support families, addressing risk of harm to children. As our Case Worker, you will empower families to make lasting change ensuring their children have every opportunity to fulfill their potential.
- We believe every parent has potential; with the right support they can make lasting life changes.
- We build on the family’s resilience to enable them to overcome risks.
- We take the time to understand what their best life could look like and support them to shape their next chapter.
- We work collaboratively with other service providers.
- One of our core values is respect. We are inclusive of all people regardless of age, culture, believes, orientation or ability.
Your new team:
In our multidisciplinary team, you will enjoy on the job training and support from an encouraging Team Leader.
Terms: Permanent full time position in Muswellbrook
Some of our benefits:
- Above award rates - covered by our Enterprise Agreement
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging available
- Mobile, tablet & the support to work flexibility
- Novated leases & pool cars available
- On the job training
- Monthly accrued day off
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Current driver’s license (pool cars are available)
- Most importantly a belief that every parent has potential
Are you ready to shape your next chapter? Apply below today!
If required, call Fiona McGuinnes on 02 6542 7710 for a confidential discussion. Closing date 17 December 2017
Internally this role is called a Child & Family Practitioner.