We believe independence and choice for older people is important. We love to see the smile on our client’s faces when we’ve been able to support them to remain at home and stay connected to their community for that little bit longer.
Your new role:
This is an exciting new position working in the Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) Program. As our Case Manager, you will play an important role in managing the delivery of the STRC program ensuring services operate to budget. You will be responsible for high quality, person-centred care aimed at supporting older people living at home to maintain their independence and improve their wellbeing.
STRC is an 8-week program involving multi-disciplinary teams of which you will be responsible for assessment, case management and coordination of in-home therapy, services and equipment. You will ensure the clinical needs of clients are met via goal-directed care plans, as well as maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Terms: Ongoing full time position based in Werrington.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference
- Self-care is important; Monthly accrued day off, purchase additional leave, long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed:
You will be passionate for providing outstanding service to clients and:
- Complex case management experience including working with a Clinical or Allied Health professionals
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing or related area is preferred
- Work in a person centred, holistic way to achieve outcomes with clients
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
- A natural team player with the ability to balance competing priorities, team work and self-care
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to represent your service at events
- Current drivers licence
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Suzanna Pawley on 0401 676 800 to discuss the role in more detail.
Close date 20 October 2019.
Internally this role is called a Home Support Partner.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).