We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they respond to the needs of their clients.
To meet client demand we have opportunities for
- Psychologists interested in diversifying into Behaviour Support
- experienced Behaviour Support Practitioner who wants to elevate their practice and shaping our Communities of Practice or
- Clinicians who wants to develop a career within Behaviour Support with full supervision and practice support
Your new role
You will conduct functional assessments to create behaviour plans. Of critical importance is your ability to connect to people, to listen with non-judgment and reflect critically. Your aim is to support children and adults that may exhibit behaviours of concern to participate fully in life and achieve their clearly defined goals.
This is a full time role based in Dubbo.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. As well as providing you with mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements, you can enjoy access to:
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- A robust clinical practice model which includes individual/group clinical and practice supervision
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
Who are we looking for?
You could be an experienced Psychologist/Behaviour Support Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist wanting to develop a career in Behaviour Support. What’s most important is your:
- Capacity to engage with people in a respectful way
- Adaptable, can do attitude to effortless adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- Ability to use reflective practice to strengthen your clinical approach
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool cars provided)
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).