We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system.
Your new role
As a Behaviour Support Specialist, you will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills and the ability to participate in community. By providing expert specialist behaviour support, you will assist people who have complex support needs to achieve their clearly defined goals and outcomes. This includes assessment, design, implementation and review of behaviour support programs in a range of environments.
Terms: Full Time position based in Liverpool.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. Here are some things you will have access to:
- Mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Access to our robust clinical practice model which includes individual/group clinical and practice supervision
- Monthly recognition program to celebrate all successes, big and small.
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases and employee discount program
This opportunity could suit a qualified Behaviour Therapist, Psychologist or other Allied Health Professional who has:
- Demonstrated experience in behaviour support intervention for children and adults using an evidence based approach
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) pathway
- An adaptable, can do attitude to adjust to the needs of clients
- Sound interpersonal communication skills to support negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Current NSW drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel (pool vehicles provided)
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Arjun on 0401 674 618 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).