We're keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they respond to the needs of their clients.
To meet client demand we have opportunities for
- Experienced Behaviour Support Practitioners who want to elevate their practice and shape our Communities of Practice or
- Clinicians who want to develop a career within Behaviour Support with full supervision and practice support
About your new role
You will conduct functional assessments to create behaviour plans. Of critical importance is your ability to connect to people, to listen with non-judgment and reflect critically. Your aim is to support children and adults that may exhibit behaviours of concern to participate fully in life and achieve their clearly defined goals.
We have a part time position based in Hurstville.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. Living your best life varies person to person and can change as life progresses. You might be interested in what TBS has to support you through your journey:
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- Access to our robust clinical practice model which includes individual/group clinical and practice supervision
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
Who are we looking for?
You could be an experienced Therapist (ABA or Behaviour) or a Social Worker, Psychologist, Special Needs Teacher or even highly experienced Support Worker wanting to develop a career in Behaviour Support. What's most important is your:
- Capacity to engage with people in a respectful way
- Adaptable, can do attitude to effortless adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans
- Ability to use reflective practice to strengthen your clinical approach
- Current NSW drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided)
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).