We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate behaviour support services to people with an intellectual disability who have a specific support need. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will work with a multidisciplinary and dynamic team to achieve client outcomes and directly affect positive changes for individuals and their support networks. We deliver services across Western NSW and use technology to connect our team.
Terms: Ongoing full-time role based in Dubbo
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will have qualifications in Psychology, OT, Speech Pathology, Nursing, Social or Health Services and:
- 2 years’ experience in the delivery of positive behaviour support services to children, young people and adults
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- An ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Karen Nash on 0429 451 012 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 22 February 2019.