At The Benevolent Society, we believe in a society where everyone can live their best life. We are committed to supporting the most vulnerable to achieve meaningful change.
About this role
As our Applications Specialist you will support business processes through the challenging variety of projects including the provision of technical support and management of TBS’s enterprise business applications. Ensure Applications are optimised to enable user groups do their job more efficiently and effectively. You will resolve user requests and issues, being involved in projects, business as usual patches and small upgrades. You will manage various software vendors from a day to day perspective, accumulating TBS knowledge and reducing the dependency on vendors for support.
Terms: Full time positions based in Glebe, NSW.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Genuine work life balance & ability to purchase additional leave
- Pay; Highly competitive, externally benchmarked salaries, Tax free salary options & salary packaging/sacrifice
- Family friendly workplace with regular kids & dog days!
What you need to succeed?
You will be degree qualified with 5+ years experience of application support and administration in a dynamic environment and:
- Ability to provide technical guidance on strategic development issues across business applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with professional knowledge with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, Citrix Studio and Citrix application publishing environments
- Familiar with Salesforce administration and configuration or any other cloud based application platform configuration
- Professional understanding of Windows Server operating systems, server-based application implementation and configuration, DNS and DHCP
- Familiar with Cloud Services Technologies (Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience in either Microsoft stack environments (Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS) and/or VMware
- Have valid work rights for Australia
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Vidya Balan Nair 0448 033 306 for a confidential discussion.
NO recruitment agencies!
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).