At The Benevolent Society, we believe in a society where everyone can live their best life. We are committed to supporting the most vulnerable to achieve meaningful change.
About this role
As our Applications Specialist you will support business processes through the challenging variety of projects including the provision of technical support and management of TBS’s enterprise business applications. Ensure Applications are optimised to enable user groups do their job more efficiently and effectively. You will resolve user requests and issues, being involved in projects, business as usual patches and small upgrades. You will manage various software vendors from a day to day perspective, accumulating TBS knowledge and reducing the dependency on vendors for support.
Terms: Full time position based in Paddington, Head Office
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Genuine work life balance & ability to purchase additional leave
- Pay; Highly competitive, externally benchmarked salaries, Tax free salary options & salary packaging/sacrifice
- Family friendly workplace with a fun and caring team environment
What you need to succeed?
You will be degree qualified with 5+ years experience of application support and administration in a dynamic environment and:
- Ability to provide technical guidance on strategic development issues across business applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with professional knowledge with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, Citrix Studio and Citrix application publishing environments
- Familiar with Salesforce administration and configuration or any other cloud based application platform configuration
- Professional understanding of Windows Server operating systems, server-based application implementation and configuration, DNS and DHCP
- Familiar with Cloud Services Technologies (Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience in either Microsoft stack environments (Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS) and/or VMware
- Have valid work rights for Australia
Interested? Apply online today!
Apply with your resume and cover letter outlining how you align to the role! Call Nader Tashvighi 02 8262 3568 for a confidential discussion.