We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
About your new role
As our Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to staff and visitors across our Adelaide offices to support the smooth and efficient operation of our services. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a positive customer experience.
This will include answering calls, administration support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies and covering reception.
Terms: Permanent part-time position based in Port Pirie.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- Dynamic environment where no 2 days are the same
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self care is important; purchased leave available
- Salary packaging and employee discount program
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator and;
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a warm and welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality
- Work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Natalie de Leeuw on 0438 226 506 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 28 January 2020.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).