We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians.
Your new role
As our Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to staff and visitors in Goulburn to support the smooth and efficient operation of our services.
This will include answering calls, administration support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies as well as covering reception.
Terms: Ongoing part-time role (20 hours per week) based in Goulburn, NSW.
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator, and:
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to question the pieces that are missing
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy
- The ability to work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
- Salary packaging & discount programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated leases
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2011 we launched a $10 million, five year social benefit bond in partnership with CBA and Westpac to fund our early intervention program, Resilient Families
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Will you help us to shape the next chapter? Call Natalie de Leeuw on 0438 226 506 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 12 August 2019.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).