Make a difference to young people. Join one of Australia’s most innovative Not for Profits.
Due to ongoing demand, Headspace Liverpool is looking for a youth-oriented and community focused Psychologist. You will work with the multidisciplinary team on site to provide early intervention and treatment for mental health and related issues in young people aged 12 -25 years and their families.
You will be making a major contribution to improving the mental health and wellbeing of young people. You will avail of extended consultation time and leveraging the other multidisciplinary expertise available on site to achieve great health outcomes for patients.
We’re very flexible so you get the best of both worlds; you can maintain your existing private or public work and provide contracted services to us for as little as ½ day a week. You should be be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Better Outcomes for Mental Health Initiative.
What we can offer?
- Flexible working hours;
- Full administration support including reception, billings & appointment bookings;
- Fully computerised software with IT support;
- National Collaborative online learning tools (CLN) with National Clinical team support;
- Fully managed case co-ordination along with regular multi-disciplinary case reviews;
- As well as on-going referrals of young people who have been assessed and are ready to receive services.
What do we need from you?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people experiencing mental illness;
- Full registration as a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist;
- Extensive and demonstrated experience providing clinical services to young people aged 12 to 25 years old;
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare and be willing to Bulk Bill;
- An ABN;
- Personal Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- Available at least 1-2 days per week.
Apply below online today. For any enquiries, contact Vikki on 02 8785 3200.
headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing under the Youth Mental Health Initiative Program.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).